Edition:
United Kingdom

Saes Getters SpA (SAEI.MI)

SAEI.MI on Milan Stock Exchange

22.70EUR
15 Jun 2018
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
€22.70
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
46,817
52-wk High
€27.94
52-wk Low
€16.85

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Saes Getters Sees Net Capital Gain Of Around EUR 229 Mln From Sale Of Gas Purification Unit
Thursday, 7 Jun 2018 

June 7 (Reuters) - Saes Getters SpA ::SAYS THAT GAS PURIFICATION BUSINESS SOLD IS SUBSTANTIALLY DEBT-FREE.SAYS NET CAPITAL GAIN IS ESTIMATED TO BE AROUND EUR 229 MILLION FROM SALE OF GAS PURIFICATION BUSINESS.  Full Article

Saes Getters Q1 Net Profit Up At EUR 8.9 MILLION
Tuesday, 15 May 2018 

May 15 (Reuters) - Saes Getters SpA ::Q1 REVENUE OF EUR 63.2 MILLION VERSUS EUR 58.7 MILLION YEAR AGO.Q1 NET PROFIT OF EUR 8.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 5.7 MILLION YEAR AGO.SAYS THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018 ENDED POSITIVELY, IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS.  Full Article

Saes Getters Q3 net profit up at EUR ‍​5.9 mln
Tuesday, 14 Nov 2017 

Nov 14 (Reuters) - SAES GETTERS SPA ::Q3 REVENUE EUR 52.5‍​ MILLION VERSUS EUR 41.5 MILLION YEAR AGO.Q3 NET PROFIT EUR ‍​5.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 3.6 MILLION YEAR AGO.EXPECTS Q4 2017 TO GROW AND RECOVER COMPARED TO Q3 AND CONFIRMS POSITIVE OUTLOOK FOR FY 2017.  Full Article

Saes Getters to buy 70 pct stake in Metalvuoto
Friday, 29 Jul 2016 

Saes Getters SpA : Signs agreement for the acquisition of a majority stake in Metalvuoto . Agreement provides for the acquisition of 70 percent of Metalvuoto . Provisional price is in the range of 6 million euros ($6.67 million), to be paid in cash .Agreement includes a put and call option for the acquisition of the remaining 30 percent of the share capital of Metalvuoto.  Full Article

Italy - Factors to watch on June 7

The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday.