Safestore Holdings PLC (SAFE.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
June 18 (Reuters) - Safestore Holdings PLC
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Safestore Holdings PLC
Jan 8 (Reuters) - Safestore Holdings PLC
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Safestore Holdings Plc
LONDON, July 8 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 0.145 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Halma 9.6
- Boring but brilliant: Hoard your cash with Big Yellow Group plc and Safestore Holdings plc
- Can You Beat A Volatile FTSE 100 With Royal Mail PLC, SABMiller plc And Safestore Holdings Plc?
- Can Diageo plc, Johnson Matthey PLC & Safestore Holdings Plc Add To November's Gains?
- 10 Dividend Names To Consider Now
- 8 Out Of 10 For Bargain Buying
- The Week Ahead: WH Smith & Sage