Edition:
United Kingdom

Sembcorp Industries Ltd (SCIL.SI)

SCIL.SI on Stock Exchange of Singapore

3.04SGD
11 Dec 2017
Change (% chg)

$0.02 (+0.66%)
Prev Close
$3.02
Open
$3.04
Day's High
$3.05
Day's Low
$3.01
Volume
1,552,400
Avg. Vol
3,195,797
52-wk High
$3.45
52-wk Low
$2.83

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Sembcorp Industries says Sembcorp Development increases stake in Vietnam joint venture​
Tuesday, 21 Nov 2017 

Nov 21 (Reuters) - Sembcorp Industries Ltd :Unit entered sale and purchase agreement to increase interest in Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park from 92.9 pct to 96.6 pct​.Deal ‍not expected to have material impact on earnings per share of co for FY ending Dec. 31, 2017.‍Agreement is for total purchase consideration of US$6.9 million​.  Full Article

Sembcorp Industries ‍says Sembcorp Green Infra awarded 250-megawatt project
Monday, 13 Nov 2017 

Nov 13 (Reuters) - Sembcorp Industries Ltd :‍Renewable energy business Sembcorp Green Infra awarded 250-megawatt project in India's wind power market​.  Full Article

Sembcorp Industries posts Q3 net profit of S$33.6​ mln
Thursday, 2 Nov 2017 

Nov 2 (Reuters) - Sembcorp Industries Ltd :Q3 net profit S$33.6​ million versus s$53.9 million.Q3 turnover S$‍1.81​ billion versus S$2.14 billion.‍Net profit contribution from utilities operations is expected to be lower than 2016​.Performance of utilities' China operations in 2017 expected to be lower due to expiry of Yangcheng Cooperative JV agreement​.‍In Singapore, centralised utilities, gas and solid waste management businesses are expected to continue to do well​.‍Market environment is expected to remain challenging in 2017​.‍No interim dividend for period ended September 30​.  Full Article

Sembcorp Industries to develop rooftop solar energy systems at ST Aerospace's facilities for project value of S$5.4 mln
Wednesday, 25 Oct 2017 

Oct 25 (Reuters) - Sembcorp Industries Ltd :‍To develop rooftop solar energy systems at ST Aerospace's facilities for project value of S$5.4 million​.‍Project not expected to have material impact on EPS for FY ending Dec 31​.  Full Article

Sembcorp Industries to form JV with Japan Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co for residential development
Friday, 20 Oct 2017 

Oct 20 (Reuters) - Sembcorp Industries Ltd :Joint Venture With Japan Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co. for proposed residential development in Vietnam.‍VSIP JSC will hold 30 percent of JV Co to be formed for residential development, with NNR holding remaining 70 percent ​.JV not expected to have material impact on EPS of Co for FY ending December 31, 2017​.‍Sembcorp development's effective interest in JV Co, VSIP JSC, is 45.2 percent ​.  Full Article

Sembcorp Industries to increase stake in India Renewable Energy Business to 100%
Thursday, 31 Aug 2017 

Aug 31 (Reuters) - Sembcorp Industries Ltd (:Sembcorp To Increase Its Stake In India Renewable Energy Business To 100%.Sembcorp Utilities to acquire IDFC private equity fund III's remaining stake in sembcorp green infra for S$301 million.  Full Article

Sembcorp Industries says unit entered JV agreement with Hock Lian Seng Infrastructure
Monday, 15 Aug 2016 

Sembcorp Industries Ltd : Project joint venture) . Sembcorp design and construction pte ltd (sdc) has entered into a 40:60 project joint venture agreement with hock lian seng infrastructure . Special purpose joint venture will undertake a s$ 1.107 billion contract from changi airport group . Contract for proposed development works to effect 3-runway operations for Singapore changi airport. . Jv not expected to have a material impact on EPS and nta of Sembcorp Industries for financial year ending December 31, 2016 .  Full Article

Sembcorp Industries secures long-term power purchase agreement in Bangladesh
Monday, 8 Aug 2016 

Sembcorp Industries Ltd : Sembcorp secures long-term power purchase agreement in Bangladesh . Power will be supplied out of sembcorp's upcoming power plant in the Sirajganj district of Bangladesh . Approximately US$400 million combined cycle gas-fired power plant is targeted to be completed in 2018. . Unit secured a long-term power purchase agreement with the Bangladesh Power Development Board . Sembcorp utilities will own a 71% stake in the project while North-West Power Generation Company will own the remaining 29%. . Signing of the agreement is not expected to have a material impact on the earnings per share for the financial year ending December 31, 2016. . Long-term power purchase agreement for the supply of 414 megawatts of power over a period of 22.5 years .  Full Article

Sembcorp Industries says unit subscribed to entire rights issuance by Sembcorp Green Infra
Monday, 8 Aug 2016 

Sembcorp Industries Ltd : Sembcorp Utilities has subscribed to the entire rights issuance by Sembcorp Green Infra . Total investment of the entire rights issuance amounts to approximately s$15 million . Says Sembcorp utilities' stake in Sembcorp green infra has increased to 68.74% from 67.67% . Deal is not expected to have a material impact on the earnings per share for the financial year ending December 31, 2016 .  Full Article

Sembcorp Industries says unit acquires wind power assets in Tamil Nadu
Monday, 8 Aug 2016 

Sembcorp Industries Ltd : Sembcorp green infra acquires wind power assets in tamil nadu) . The total acquisition cost is approximately s$32 million . Deal is financed by Sembcorp green infra's internal funds . Acquisition is not expected to have a material impact on EPS and nta for the financial year ending December 31, 2016 . Sembcorp green infra has acquired a 74% stake in the special purpose vehicle mulanur renewable energy private limited .  Full Article

Joint venture behind UAE’s Fujairah 1 plant to announce project bond - sources

LONDON/DUBAI, Nov 7 Emirates SembCorp Water & Power, the joint venture behind a desalination plant in Fujairah, is expected to announce a U.S. dollar project bond issue as early as Tuesday, sources familiar with the matter said.