Schroders PLC (SDR.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
July 19 (Reuters) - Royal Mail PLC
July 18 (Reuters) - Schroders PLC
July 17 (Reuters) - Schroders PLC
July 2 (Reuters) - Schroders PLC
March 7 (Reuters) - Schroders PLC
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Provident Financial PLC
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Schroders Wealth Management::SCHRODERS WEALTH MANAGEMENT ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF THIRDROCK GROUP.THIRDROCK GROUP WILL BE MERGED WITH SCHRODERS’ SINGAPORE BUSINESS & OPERATE UNDER BRAND SCHRODERS WEALTH MANAGEMENT.JASON LAI, CEO OF THIRDROCK, WILL TAKE ON LEADERSHIP OF SCHRODERS WEALTH MANAGEMENT IN ASIA.THIRDROCK GROUP EMPLOYEES WILL TRANSITION TO SCHRODERS WEALTH MANAGEMENT OFFICES IN SINGAPORE AND HONG KONG. Full Article
Nov 20 (Reuters) - MySale Group PLC
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Lloyds Banking Group PLC
Lloyds Banking Group Is To Inject Its 13 Billion Stg Wealth Management Arm Into A New Joint Venture With Schroders - Sky News
Oct 7 (Reuters) - :LLOYDS BANKING GROUP IS TO INJECT ITS 13 BILLION STG WEALTH MANAGEMENT ARM INTO A NEW JOINT VENTURE WITH SCHRODERS - SKY NEWS.THE DEAL WILL SEE LLOYDS OWNING 50.1% OF THE NEW JV, WITH SCHRODERS OWNING THE REST - SKY NEWS.DEAL IS A THREE-PRONGED TIE-UP BETWEEN THE COS, WITH SCHRODERS TAKING ON A 109 BILLION STG INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CONTRACT FROM LLOYDS-OWNED SCOOTTISH WIDOWS- SKY NEWS.THIRD LEG OF THE LLOYDS-SCHRODERS TIE-UP INVOLVES CAZENOVE CAPITAL- SKY NEWS.LLOYDS WOULD ACQUIRE A 19.9% STAKE IN THE DIVISION AS PART OF OVERALL AGREEMENT, CAZENOVE CAPITAL WOULD NOT BE DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE NEW JV- SKY NEWS. Full Article
Aug 22 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen to opening 29 points lower at 7,175 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.3 percent ahead of the cash market open.
- Is this the top of the market for these finance stocks?
- Great dividends. Great margins. Low debt. Are these Footsie shares the best bargains out there?
- Should you buy BT Group plc, Schroders plc and Weir Group plc after today's results?
- Why I think Lloyds Banking Group plc, Legal & General Group plc and Schroders plc are bargain buys
- Why Schroders plc looks set to beat HSBC Holdings plc
- Don't overlook the 'secret' strengths of these 3 FTSE 100 firms