Schroders PLC (SDRt.L)
18 Jan 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 20 (Reuters) - MySale Group PLC
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Lloyds Banking Group PLC
Lloyds Banking Group Is To Inject Its 13 Billion Stg Wealth Management Arm Into A New Joint Venture With Schroders - Sky News
Oct 7 (Reuters) - :LLOYDS BANKING GROUP IS TO INJECT ITS 13 BILLION STG WEALTH MANAGEMENT ARM INTO A NEW JOINT VENTURE WITH SCHRODERS - SKY NEWS.THE DEAL WILL SEE LLOYDS OWNING 50.1% OF THE NEW JV, WITH SCHRODERS OWNING THE REST - SKY NEWS.DEAL IS A THREE-PRONGED TIE-UP BETWEEN THE COS, WITH SCHRODERS TAKING ON A 109 BILLION STG INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CONTRACT FROM LLOYDS-OWNED SCOOTTISH WIDOWS- SKY NEWS.THIRD LEG OF THE LLOYDS-SCHRODERS TIE-UP INVOLVES CAZENOVE CAPITAL- SKY NEWS.LLOYDS WOULD ACQUIRE A 19.9% STAKE IN THE DIVISION AS PART OF OVERALL AGREEMENT, CAZENOVE CAPITAL WOULD NOT BE DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE NEW JV- SKY NEWS. Full Article
Schroders Says It Is In Discussions With Lloyds Banking Group PLC With A View To Working Closely Together In Parts Of The Wealth Sector - Spokesperson
Oct 7 (Reuters) - :SCHRODERS SAYS IT IS IN DISCUSSIONS WITH LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC WITH A VIEW TO WORKING CLOSELY TOGETHER IN PARTS OF THE WEALTH SECTOR - SPOKESPERSON. Full Article
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Halfords Group PLC
Aug 23 (Reuters) - Swiss Helvetia Fund Inc
Aug 23 (Reuters) - Consort Medical PLC
Aug 1 (Reuters) - TP ICAP PLC::SCHRODERS PLC RAISES STAKE IN TP ICAP PLC TO 14.9 PERCENT FROM 9.9 PERCENT - FILING. Full Article
May 10 (Reuters) - Schroders PLC
April 26 (Reuters) - Schroders PLC
LONDON Global investors managing $32 trillion in assets have called on governments to accelerate steps to combat climate change, as policymakers meet for talks at a United Nations conference in Poland. | Video
- Is this the top of the market for these finance stocks?
- Great dividends. Great margins. Low debt. Are these Footsie shares the best bargains out there?
- Should you buy BT Group plc, Schroders plc and Weir Group plc after today's results?
- Why I think Lloyds Banking Group plc, Legal & General Group plc and Schroders plc are bargain buys
- Why Schroders plc looks set to beat HSBC Holdings plc
- Don't overlook the 'secret' strengths of these 3 FTSE 100 firms