Schroders PLC (SDRt.L)
19 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Financial Conduct Authority : Former equities trader at Schroders Investment Management sentenced for insider dealing . Damian Clarke has today been sentenced to two years imprisonment having pleaded guilty to nine counts of insider dealing . Offences were committed over a 9 year period between october 2003 and november 2012 & total profits made from clarke's insider dealing amount to at least £155,161.98 (((Bengaluru Newsroom +91 806 749 1136);)). Full Article
- Is this the top of the market for these finance stocks?
- Great dividends. Great margins. Low debt. Are these Footsie shares the best bargains out there?
- Should you buy BT Group plc, Schroders plc and Weir Group plc after today's results?
- Why I think Lloyds Banking Group plc, Legal & General Group plc and Schroders plc are bargain buys
- Why Schroders plc looks set to beat HSBC Holdings plc
- Don't overlook the 'secret' strengths of these 3 FTSE 100 firms