Stagecoach Group PLC (SGC.L)
20 Sep 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
March 27 (Reuters) - Stagecoach Group Plc
Dec 6 (Reuters) - STAGECOACH GROUP PLC
LONDON, Aug 21 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 4.24 points off the index. The price impact in the table below is rounded to the nearest 1/100 point. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTIO
- 3 dividend growth shares with wide margins of safety
- Are Sirius Minerals plc, Homeserve plc and Stagecoach Group plc too good to miss?
- Why are shares dropping like a rock at Ocado Group plc, Stagecoach Group plc and Go-Ahead Group plc?
- Don't invest in Stagecoach Group plc, Hargreaves Services plc and Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) plc until you've read this
- 3 Super Dividend Stocks: Aviva plc, SSE PLC And Stagecoach Group plc
- GlaxoSmithKline plc, Burberry Group plc & Stagecoach Group plc: Buy Low, Sell High?