Sage Group PLC (SGE.L)
21 Feb 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Sage Group PLC
Nov 2 (Reuters) - Sage Group PLC
May 23 (Reuters) - PayPal Holdings Inc
April 13 (Reuters) - Sage Group PLC
Jan 24 (Reuters) - Sage Group Plc
June 2 (Reuters) - Sage Group Plc
LONDON, Feb 4 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 0.45 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Sage 10.85
- As ARM Holdings plc flies on takeover bid, who could be next?
- Can HSBC Holdings plc, The Sage Group plc and Avon Rubber plc help to 'Brexit-proof' your portfolio?
- Should you buy defensive stocks Centrica plc, British American Tobacco plc and The Sage Group plc ahead of the EU referendum?
- Is it time to buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Centamin plc and Sage Group plc?
- Are The Sage Group plc, Trinity Mirror plc and Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc star buys after today's updates?
- Why Growth Hunters Need To Check Out Britvic Plc, The Sage Group plc & British American Tobacco plc