Spire Healthcare Group PLC (SPI.L)
18 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Jan 16 (Reuters) - Spire Healthcare Group Plc
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Mediclinic International Plc
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Spire Healthcare Group Plc
May 26 (Reuters) - Spire Healthcare Group Plc
Spire Healthcare Group Plc:Proposes final dividend of 2.4p per share payable on 28 June 2016 (2014: 1.8p). Full Article
Spire Healthcare Group Plc:Rob Roger has informed board of his intention to leave Spire in order to take up a role as CEO of a large privately financed property business.Rob will remain as chief executive officer of company until 30 June 2016.Garry Watts, company's chairman, has agreed to resume his previous role as executive Chairman (a role he held from 2011 to 2014).Garry will assume this role immediately and for a period of up to 12 months from rRob's departure.Andrew White, who joined Spire in november 2015 as chief operating officer, will join board as an executive director with effect from 1 July 2016. Full Article
* SEES 2017 FULL YEAR REVENUES IN RANGE OF £929 MILLION TO £932 MILLION
- 3 great shares to buy after today's results?
- Why has Neil Woodford bought Breedon Aggregates Ltd, Spire Healthcare Group plc and Purplebricks Group plc?
- Buckle up! 4 FTSE 250 fireworks you MUST check out
- Why Kier Group plc, Ted Baker plc & Spire Healthcare Group PLC Are Stunning Growth Picks
- Where Next For Spire Healthcare Group PLC After Today's Results?
- Should You Sell Double-Digit Risers Sports Direct International PLC, Ted Baker plc, Spire Healthcare Group PLC And Laird PLC?