Spirent Communications plc (SPT.L)
18 Jun 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
May 1 (Reuters) - Spirent Communications plc
April 1 (Reuters) - Spirent Communications plc
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Spirent Communications plc
March 8 (Reuters) - Spirent Communications Plc
Aug 3 (Reuters) - Spirent Communications Plc
LONDON, March 11 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 3.6 points off the index. RIC Name Dividend Dividend Unadjusted Stock Max Type Currency Dividend
- Should you buy these three big movers today?
- Are BAE Systems plc, Standard Life plc & Spirent Communications plc a buy after today's updates?
- Will ARM Holdings plc, Inmarsat plc and Spirent Communications plc ever reverse their share price declines?
- 3 Stocks Set To Beat The FTSE 100: ARM Holdings plc, Talktalk Telecom Group PLC And Spirent Communications Plc
- Do The Latest Results Make Redde PLC, Playtech PLC And Spirent Communications Plc Top Growth Buys?
- Is It Time To Sell ARM Holdings plc, Spirent Communications Plc And Inmarsat Plc?