SSE PLC (SSE.L)
16 Feb 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Dec 13 (Reuters) - UK'S CMA::HAS APPOINTED A GROUP OF PANEL MEMBERS TO DETERMINE EDF AND SSE'S APPEAL ON OFGEM'S DECISION.APPOINTED JOHN WOTTON (CHAIR), ANNE FLETCHER AND JON STERN TO DETERMINE EDF AND SSE'S APPEAL ON OFGEM'S DECISION. Full Article
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Innogy
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Sse Plc
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Innogy SE
Nov 7 (Reuters) - SSE Ltd::HAS BEEN IN DISCUSSIONS WITH INNOGY SE ABOUT CREATING A NEW INDEPENDENT ENERGY SUPPLY COMPANY.DISCUSSIONS BETWEEN SSE AND INNOGY ARE CONTINUING AND ARE WELL-ADVANCED BUT NO FINAL DECISIONS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.NEW INDEPENDENT ENERGY SUPPLY COMPANY TO WHICH WOULD BE CONTRIBUTED SSE'S HOUSEHOLD ENERGY SUPPLY AND SERVICES BUSINESS IN GREAT BRITAIN.NEW INDEPENDENT ENERGY SUPPLY COMPANY TO WHICH WOULD BE CONTRIBUTED INNOGY'S HOUSEHOLD AND BUSINESS ENERGY SUPPLY BUSINESS IN GREAT BRITAIN.COMBINED BUSINESS WOULD BE LISTED AND SSE WOULD DEMERGE ITS SHARES TO ITS SHAREHOLDERS.. Full Article
Ofgem says costs National Grid incurred in Drax contract did not meet test for an income adjusting event
Ofgem: Decision on National Grid's request to recoup spending on power station contracts . Ofgem sets National Grid cost targets for its role in balancing network and managing provision of black start services . Ofgem has decided that costs National Grid incurred under Drax contract did not meet test for an income adjusting event . These costs are paid for by generators and suppliers via balancing charges. . Ofgem has allowed claim for fiddler's ferry contract in full (54 mln stg) as it met criteria for an income adjusting event and costs were deemed outside National Grid's control . As a result of ofgem's decision, National Grid will bear up to 17.7 mln stg in costs itself, which is 30 per cent of costs of drax contract . National Grid will recover at least £95.3m via balancing charges on suppliers and generators (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136). Full Article
Some of the world's 500 largest companies are beginning to cut heat-trapping emissions while raising revenues, but as a whole are well below the UN science panel guidance on avoiding the worst effects of climate change, a report released Monday said. : Global 500 as a whole is still about 6.5 percent below where it needs to be to meet the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change guidance on emissions. . Twenty-six companies in the Global 500 with greenhouse gas footprints of more than 10 million tons reported emissions falling by more than 8 percent from 2010 to 2015. Companies the report said reduced emissions include Valero Energy Corp
* European stocks dip * UK inflation close to highest in 6 years * FTSE outperforms Feb 13 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Julien Ponthus. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com CLOSING SNAPSHOT: ONE STEP FORWARD, TWO STEPS BACK (1709 GMT) Europe's STOXX 600 has given back nearly
- These 3 top yielders destroy today's low interest rates
- Why now is the perfect time to buy these 3 super income stocks
- Are Tesco plc, Royal Dutch Shell plc and SSE plc the Footsie's worst growth stocks?
- Are income picks Unilever plc, SSE plc and easyJet plc still a buy after today's updates?
- 5 dividend stocks I'd buy now
- Should you be buying ARM Holdings plc, SSE plc and Pearson plc today?