Edition:
United Kingdom

Singapore Technologies Engineering Says Signed An Agreement With DSO National Laboratories


Thursday, 14 Feb 2019 

Feb 14 (Reuters) - Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd ::SIGNED AN AGREEMENT WITH DSO NATIONAL LABORATORIES TO SET UP A JOINT VENTURE COMPANY.ST ENGINEERING'S PLANNED INVESTMENT OF US$3M IS FOR A 51% STAKE IN JVCO, WITH REMAINING 49% TO BE HELD BY DSO..JVCO SETUP NOT EXPECTED TO HAVE MATERIAL IMPACT ON CONSOLIDATED NET TANGIBLE ASSETSPER SHARE, EARNINGSPER SHARE OF CO FOR CURRENT FY.