Edition:
United Kingdom

STMicroelectronics To Acquire Majority Stake In Norstel


Wednesday, 6 Feb 2019 

Feb 6 (Reuters) - STMicroelectronics NV ::REG-STMICROELECTRONICS TO ACQUIRE MAJORITY STAKE IN SILICON CARBIDE WAFER MANUFACTURER NORSTEL AB.STMICROELECTRONICS - WILL ACQUIRE 55% OF NORSTEL'S SHARE CAPITAL.STMICROELECTRONICS - HAS OPTION TO ACQUIRE REMAINING 45% SUBJECT TO CERTAIN CONDITIONS, WHICH, IF EXERCISED, WILL RESULT IN TOTAL CONSIDERATION OF $137.5 MILLION.