Edition:
United Kingdom

Straumann Holding AG (STMN.S)

STMN.S on Swiss Exchange

779.00CHF
3:03pm BST
Change (% chg)

CHF-5.60 (-0.71%)
Prev Close
CHF784.60
Open
CHF787.20
Day's High
CHF793.80
Day's Low
CHF778.80
Volume
35,066
Avg. Vol
41,052
52-wk High
CHF896.20
52-wk Low
CHF587.00

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Straumann Says Q1 Organic Revenue Growth Of 17%
Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019 

April 30 (Reuters) - Straumann Holding AG ::Q1 GROUP REVENUE CLIMBS 15% IN SWISS FRANCS TO CHF 372 MILLION.Q1 SOLID DOUBLE-DIGIT ORGANIC GROWTH CONTINUES IN ALL REGIONS LED BY APAC (+22%) AND LATAM (+20%).STAKES IN ANTHOGYR, ZINEDENT, MEDENTIKA AND VALOC INCREASED; PATENT DISPUTE SETTLED WITH ALIGN.FULL-YEAR 2019 OUTLOOK CONFIRMED.FIRST-QUARTER ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH OF 17%.  Full Article

Straumann Enters Strategic Partnership With Z-Systems
Tuesday, 11 Dec 2018 

Dec 11 (Reuters) - Straumann Holding AG ::HAS ENTERED A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH Z-SYSTEMS.COMPANIES HAVE SIGNED AN AGREEMENT THAT PROVIDES STRAUMANN WITH A 34% STAKE IN Z-SYSTEMS.STRAUMANN HOLDING - STAKE IN Z-SYSTEMS IN RETURN FOR CAPITAL INJECTION TO EXPAND Z-SYSTEMS' PRODUCTION CAPABILITY AND TO DEVELOP ITS PIPELINE.  Full Article

Straumann Holding Raises FY Organic Growth To High-Teens
Tuesday, 30 Oct 2018 

Oct 30 (Reuters) - Straumann Holding AG ::ORGANIC GROWTH OF 18% IN 9-MONTH OF 2018, DRIVEN BY DOUBLE-DIGIT INCREASES ACROSS ALL REGIONS.IN SWISS FRANCS, REVENUE ROSE 23% TO CHF 989 MILLION FOR 9-MONTH.RAISES EXPECTATIONS FOR FY ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH FROM MID-TEEN PERCENTAGE RANGE TO HIGH-TEENS.GROUP EXPECTS EBIT MARGIN TO REMAIN STABLE FOR 2018.  Full Article

Straumann To Gain Control Of Taiwan's T-Plus
Wednesday, 19 Sep 2018 

Sept 19 (Reuters) - Straumann Holding AG ::GROUP TO GAIN CONTROL OF T-PLUS, AN ESTABLISHED TAIWANESE MANUFACTURER OF ATTRACTIVELY-PRICED IMPLANT SYSTEMS.SHARES WILL BE PURCHASED FROM EXISTING SHAREHOLDERS, INCREASING GROUP'S OWNERSHIP FROM 49% TO UP TO 60%.EXPECTS TO CONSOLIDATE T-PLUS IN Q4.  Full Article

Straumann And Zirkonzahn USA Sign Cooperation Agreement For US, Canada
Friday, 25 May 2018 

May 25 (Reuters) - Straumann Holding AG ::STRAUMANN GROUP AND ZIRKONZAHN USA SIGN A COOPERATION AGREEMENT FOR UNITED STATES AND CANADA.  Full Article

Straumann Holding FY Net Profit Up At CHF 276 Million
Thursday, 15 Feb 2018 

Feb 15 (Reuters) - STRAUMANN HOLDING AG ::‍FULL-YEAR REVENUE CLIMBS 21% IN SWISS FRANCS (16% ORGANIC1) TO CHF 1112 MILLION​.‍Q4 REVENUE RISES 18% (ORGANIC) DRIVEN BY DOUBLE-DIGIT GROWTH IN ALL REGIONS​.FY ‍NET PROFIT REACHES CHF 276M (MARGIN: 25%)​.‍BOARD PROPOSES FURTHER DIVIDEND INCREASE TO CHF 4.75 PER SHARE (2016: CHF 4.25)​.FY ‍UNDERLYING EBITDA AND EBIT BOTH ROSE 26%, WITH RESPECTIVE MARGINS REACHING 29% AND 26%​.STRAUMANN - ‍OUTLOOK 2018: IS CONFIDENT THAT CAN CONTINUE TO EXPAND ITS MARKET SHARE BY ACHIEVING ORGANIC GROWTH IN LOW DOUBLE-DIGIT PERCENTAGE RANGE​.‍OUTLOOK 2018: EXPECTS EBIT MARGIN TO REMAIN STABLE​.  Full Article

Straumann ‍Acquires Dental Distribution Company Same Day Solutions In Portugal
Tuesday, 19 Dec 2017 

Dec 19 (Reuters) - STRAUMANN HOLDING AG ::‍ACQUIRES SAME DAY SOLUTIONS (SDS), A DENTAL DISTRIBUTION COMPANY IN PORTUGAL​.‍TRANSACTION IS EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED BY END OF MARCH 2018​.‍FINANCIAL DETAILS WERE NOT DISCLOSED​.  Full Article

Straumann ‍receives aproval to acquire 70% stake in Turkish distribution company​
Friday, 3 Nov 2017 

Nov 3 (Reuters) - STRAUMANN HOLDING AG :‍RECEIVES GREEN LIGHT TO ACQUIRE 70% STAKE IN TURKISH DISTRIBUTION COMPANY​.‍CURRENT OWNER TO HOLD REMAINING 30% AND TO JOIN STRAUMANN GROUP TOGETHER WITH LOCAL TEAM OF 200​.‍WILL CONSOLIDATE BATIGROUP AS OF 1 JANUARY 2018​.‍FINANCIAL DETAILS WERE NOT DISCLOSED​.  Full Article

Straumann ‍raises FY revenue outlook​
Thursday, 26 Oct 2017 

Oct 26 (Reuters) - STRAUMANN HOLDING AG :‍RAISES FULL-YEAR REVENUE OUTLOOK​.‍9-MONTH REVENUE CLIMBS 19% IN SWISS FRANCS TO CHF 801 MILLION​.‍Q3 REVENUE RISES 21% IN SWISS FRANCS (16% ORGANIC1) , DOUBLE-DIGIT INCREASES IN ALL BUSINESSES​.‍CLEARCORRECT AND DENTAL WINGS ACQUIRED AND CONSOLIDATED AS OF 1 OCTOBER​.‍GROUP RAISES OUTLOOK FOR FULL-YEAR ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH TO 13-15%,​.FY ‍OUTLOOK FOR OPERATING INCOME REMAINS UNCHANGED​.  Full Article

Straumann Holding: CHF 260 mln from sale of treasury shares
Wednesday, 6 Sep 2017 

Sept 6 (Reuters) - STRAUMANN HOLDING AG ::‍GENERATES CHF 260 MILLION CASH FROM SALE OF TREASURY SHARES TO FINANCE STRATEGIC ACQUISITIONS/INVESTMENTS​.‍SHARES WERE BROADLY PLACED WITH INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS AT A PRICE OF CHF 600 PER SHARE​.  Full Article

Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on August 14

ZURICH/BERLIN, Aug 14 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 9,799 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.