Edition:
United Kingdom

Southwest Gas Holdings Inc (SWX.N)

SWX.N on New York Stock Exchange

82.69USD
14 Dec 2018
Change (% chg)

$-0.34 (-0.41%)
Prev Close
$83.03
Open
$82.96
Day's High
$83.50
Day's Low
$82.30
Volume
58,738
Avg. Vol
81,178
52-wk High
$85.92
52-wk Low
$62.64

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Southwest Gas Holdings Announces Commencement Of Public Offering Of Common Stock
Monday, 26 Nov 2018 

Nov 26 (Reuters) - Southwest Gas Holdings Inc ::SOUTHWEST GAS HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCES COMMENCEMENT OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK.SOUTHWEST GAS HOLDINGS INC - HAS COMMENCED AN UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF 3.1 MILLION SHARES OF ITS COMMON STOCK.SOUTHWEST GAS HOLDINGS INC - EXPECTS TO GRANT UNDERWRITERS A 30-DAY OPTION TO PURCHASE UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 465,000 SHARES OF COMMON STOCK.SOUTHWEST GAS HOLDINGS - INTENDS TO USE NET PROCEEDS FROM OFFERING TO FINANCE, IN PART, ITS ACQUISITION OF LINETEC INCLUDING PAYMENT OF RELATED FEES & EXPENSES.  Full Article

Southwest Gas Holdings Through Its Subsidiary, Centuri Construction Group, To Acquire Linetec Services
Monday, 26 Nov 2018 

Nov 26 (Reuters) - Southwest Gas Holdings Inc ::SOUTHWEST GAS HOLDINGS, INC., THROUGH ITS SUBSIDIARY, CENTURI CONSTRUCTION GROUP, TO ACQUIRE LINETEC SERVICES.SOUTHWEST GAS HOLDINGS - UNDER TERMS, CENTURI WILL ACQUIRE AN 80% OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN LINETEC FOR APPROXIMATELY $299 MILLION IN CASH.SOUTHWEST GAS HOLDINGS - UNDER TERMS, CENTURI WILL HAVE OPTION TO ACQUIRE REMAINING 20% OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN LINETEC IN INCREMENTS DURING NEXT 5 YRS.SOUTHWEST GAS HOLDINGS INC - TRANSACTION IS EXPECTED TO BE ACCRETIVE TO CO'S EARNINGS WITHIN FIRST YEAR.SOUTHWEST GAS HOLDINGS INC - TRANSACTION TO BE FUNDED IN PART THROUGH PUBLIC EQUITY OFFERING BY SOUTHWEST GAS HOLDINGS.SOUTHWEST GAS HOLDINGS INC - LINETEC WILL CONTINUE TO BE LED BY DUBEA AND ITS CURRENT SENIOR LEADERSHIP TEAM..SOUTHWEST GAS - AFTER CLOSE OF DEAL LINETEC TO MAINTAIN CURRENT OFFICES IN ALEXANDRIA, LOUISIANA, CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS, AND RUSSELLVILLE, ARKANSAS.  Full Article

Southwest Gas Holdings Announces Third Quarter 2018 Earnings
Tuesday, 6 Nov 2018 

Nov 6 (Reuters) - Southwest Gas Holdings Inc ::SOUTHWEST GAS HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS.Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.25.Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.17 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S.CAPITAL EXPENDITURES IN 2018 ARE ESTIMATED TO BE APPROXIMATELY $670 MILLION.REVENUES FOR 2018 ARE ANTICIPATED TO BE 12PCT TO 16PCT GREATER THAN 2017 LEVELS.QTRLY CONSOLIDATED OPERATING REVENUES $668.1 MILLION VERSUS $593.2 MILLION.  Full Article

Southwest Gas Holdings reports Q3 earnings per share $0.21
Tuesday, 7 Nov 2017 

Nov 7 (Reuters) - Southwest Gas Holdings Inc ::Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc Announces third quarter 2017 earnings.Q3 earnings per share $0.21.Q3 earnings per share view $0.13 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Says 2017 ‍capital expenditures in natural gas segment are estimated to be approximately $570 million.Says qtrly ‍consolidated operating revenues $593.2 million versus $540 million.Says FY 2017 construction services segment ‍operating income is expected to be nearly 5% of revenues​.  Full Article

Southwest Gas' unit entered into definitive documentation to establish new commercial paper program​ - SEC filing
Thursday, 2 Nov 2017 

Nov 2 (Reuters) - Southwest Gas Holdings Inc :Southwest Gas says ‍on Oct 30, co's unit entered into definitive documentation to establish new commercial paper program​ - SEC filing.Southwest Gas - ‍under program, Southwest may issue notes from time to time in an aggregate amount not to exceed $50 million outstanding at any time​.Southwest Gas Holdings Inc - ‍net proceeds of issuance of notes are expected to be used for purchase of natural gas​.  Full Article