Spectris PLC (SXS.L)
19 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Spectris plc:Says that it has completed acquisition of privately-owned business, CAS Clean Air Service AG (CAS). Full Article
Spectris PLC:Proposes to pay final dividend of 32.2 pence per share which, combined with the interim dividend of 17.3 pence per share, gives a total of 49.5 pence per share for the year, an increase of 6 pct.Says dividend will be paid on June 24, 2016 to shareholders on register at close of business on May 26, 2016. Full Article
* ENTERED AGREEMENT WITH SPECTRIS PLC TO ACQUIRE 50 PER CENT OF SPECTRIS' ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING BUSINESS SUBSIDIARY EMS B&K Further company coverage:
- Can Last Week's Winners National Grid plc, Spectris plc & Fidessa Group plc Keep Charging?
- Do Today's Results Make Anglo American plc & Spectris plc A Buy?
- Will Glencore PLC, Rolls-Royce Holding PLC & Spectris plc Beat The Market?
- Does Vodafone Group plc Have More Potential Than Intu Properties PLC And Spectris plc?
- 5 Specialist Manufacturing Growth Plays: Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, Spectris plc, Rotork p.l.c., Senior plc And Halma plc
- 3 FTSE Shares Going Ex-Dividend Next Week: AMEC plc, Spectris plc And Marston's PLC