Spectris PLC (SXS.L)
22 Mar 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Feb 19 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 12 points higher at 7,306.4 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers. * ASTRAZENECA: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday granted approval for expanded use of AstraZeneca Plc's immunotherapy drug, Imfinzi, to treat non-small cell lung cancer whose tumors can't be surgically removed. * ACACIA MINING: Gold miner Acacia Mining confirmed on Friday it had begun to value its Tanzanian operations for a potentia
- Can Last Week's Winners National Grid plc, Spectris plc & Fidessa Group plc Keep Charging?
- Do Today's Results Make Anglo American plc & Spectris plc A Buy?
- Will Glencore PLC, Rolls-Royce Holding PLC & Spectris plc Beat The Market?
- Does Vodafone Group plc Have More Potential Than Intu Properties PLC And Spectris plc?
- 5 Specialist Manufacturing Growth Plays: Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, Spectris plc, Rotork p.l.c., Senior plc And Halma plc
- 3 FTSE Shares Going Ex-Dividend Next Week: AMEC plc, Spectris plc And Marston's PLC