Tate & Lyle PLC (TATE.L)
21 Jun 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
April 17 (Reuters) - Tate & Lyle PLC
Jan 16 (Reuters) - Tate & Lyle Plc
Nov 2 (Reuters) - TATE & LYLE PLC
May 25 (Reuters) - Tate & Lyle Plc
Tate & Lyle Plc
LONDON, June 18 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 2.6 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Compass
- Should you buy Tate & Lyle plc, QinetiQ Group plc and Paypoint plc following today's updates?
- 3 super income stocks: BAE Systems plc, Tate & Lyle plc and Petrofac Limited
- What Does Today's News Mean For Card Factory Plc, Tate & Lyle Plc And Gulf Keystone Petroleum Plc?
- Grab A 5% Yield With GlaxoSmithKline plc, Standard Life Plc And Tate & Lyle PLC
- Should You Buy Imperial Brands PLC, Tate & Lyle PLC And Banco Santander SA After Recent News Flow?
- Are Dividends From Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Tate & Lyle PLC And BBA Aviation plc Unmissable?