Thomas Cook Group plc (TCG.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Aug 12 (Reuters) - Thomas Cook Group plc
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Thomas Cook Group plc
July 29 (Reuters) - Thomas Cook Group plc
July 16 (Reuters) - Thomas Cook Group plc
July 12 (Reuters) - British Airline Pilots Association (BALPA)::PILOTS UNION BALPA SAYS IT "WELCOMES THOMAS COOK RESTRUCTURING ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALLS ON GOVERNMENT TO SUPPORT THE PLAN". Full Article
July 12 (Reuters) - Fosun Tourism Group <1992.HK>::CO & AFFILIATES WITH THOMAS COOK'S CORE LENDING BANKS CONSIDERING PROPOSAL ON RECAPITALIZATION, SEPARATION OF THOMAS COOK..UNDER PROPOSAL, THOMAS COOK IS TARGETING INJECTION OF £750 MILLION NEW MONEY, WHICH MAY COMPRISE CAPITAL INJECTION, FINANCING FACILITIES.PROPOSAL ENVISAGES SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF THOMAS COOK'S EXTERNAL BANK AND BOND DEBT WILL BE CONVERTED INTO EQUITY.THOMAS COOK'S EXISTING SHAREHOLDERS WILL BE SIGNIFICANTLY DILUTED AS PART OF RECAPITALIZATION.THERE ARE ADVANCED TALKS AMONG CO, THOMAS COOK AND THOMAS COOK'S CORE LENDING BANKS ON KEY COMMERCIAL PRINCIPLES ON PROPOSAL.DISCUSSIONS ARE CONTINUING, NO DEFINITE OR NON-BINDING AGREEMENT HAS BEEN REACHED TILL DATE. Full Article
July 11 (Reuters) - :THOMAS COOK CLOSE TO UNVEILING FOSUN RESCUE DEAL- SKY NEWS.OUTLINE OF PROPOSED DEAL WOULD SEE FOSUN TOURISM, THOMAS COOK'S LENDERS INJECTING HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF POUNDS OF NEW EQUITY ,DEBT INTO IT- SKY NEWS. Full Article
May 23 (Reuters) - Thomas Cook Group plc
Standard Life Aberdeen PLC Affiliates Cuts Stake To 3.9% From 5.98% In Thomas Cook As Of May 21 - Filing
May 23 (Reuters) - Standard Life Aberdeen PLC
May 21 (Reuters) - Standard Life Aberdeen PLC
FRANKFURT European tourism group TUI said the grounding of Boeing's 737 MAX jets was a big burden as it reported a 46% decline in underlying quarterly core earnings (EBITA) on Tuesday. | Video
- These 3 shares are on sale at half price: Should you buy?
- Are these three shares screaming buys after today's results?
- Are NCC Group plc (+10%), Thomas Cook Group plc (+10%) and Shanks Group plc (-12%) 'buys' on today's major price moves?
- 5 Brexit bargains: Marston's plc, Prudential plc, Next plc, Sports Direct International plc and Thomas Cook Group plc
- These 4 FTSE 250 stars have collapsed in 2016. Get ready to buy!
- Should you avoid Restaurant Group plc, Next plc, Marks and Spencer Group plc and Thomas Cook Group plc at all costs?