Telecom Plus PLC (TEP.L)
22 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 21 (Reuters) - TELECOM PLUS PLC
Telecom plus PLC:Intends to pay total dividend per share for the year just ended of 46p, representing an increase of 15% compared with the prior year.The final dividend 24p is expected to be paid on 29 July 2016, subject to shareholder approval at the AGM which will be held on 22 July 2016. Full Article
LONDON, Nov 27 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 1.33 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) International
- Do today's updates make IGAS Energy plc, Telecom Plus plc and Go-Ahead Group plc 'screaming buys'?
- Do Telecom plus PLC, Zoopla Property Group PLC & Chemring Group plc Have Stellar Growth Potential?
- Can You Trust 5% Yields From Vodafone Group plc, Admiral Group plc & Telecom plus PLC?
- Are Talktalk Telecom Group PLC, Telecom plus PLC & KCOM Group PLC Dividends Unmissable?
- Should You Invest In "Mega-Yielders" J Sainsbury plc, SSE PLC, Carillion plc & Telecom plus PLC?
- 5 Defensive Growth Play For A Rocky Market: ITV plc, Regus PLC, Lavendon Group plc, Telecom plus PLC & Gulf Marine Services PLC