Edition:
United Kingdom

TXT e solutions SpA (TXTS.MI)

TXTS.MI on Milan Stock Exchange

7.97EUR
11 Dec 2018
Change (% chg)

€0.01 (+0.13%)
Prev Close
€7.96
Open
€7.97
Day's High
€8.04
Day's Low
€7.90
Volume
11,117
Avg. Vol
37,058
52-wk High
€13.72
52-wk Low
€7.58

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

TXT E Solutions: Cheleo Acquires 51 pct Of T3M Innovation
Friday, 9 Nov 2018 

Nov 9 (Reuters) - TXT e solutions SpA ::CHELEO ACQUIRED 51% OF T3M INNOVATION S.R.L. THROUGH EUR 0.3 MILLION CAPITAL INCREASE SUBSCRIBED IN CASH.CHELEO AND SHAREHOLDERS AGREED PUT/CALL OPTION ON REMAINING 49% STAKE OF T3M INNOVATION AT CONSIDERATION BASED ON ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF T3M IN 2020.  Full Article

TXT e-solutions Q3 Net Profit Down At EUR 129,000
Tuesday, 6 Nov 2018 

Nov 7 (Reuters) - TXT e-solutions SpA ::REPORTED ON TUESDAY Q3 REVENUE OF EUR 9.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 8.1 MILLION A YEAR AGO .Q3 NET PROFIT OF EUR 129,000 VERSUS EUR 662,000 A YEAR AGO.SAID THAT NET INCOME IN THE FIRST NINE MONTHS OF 2018 VOLATILE AS CONSEQUENCE OF TEMPORARY REDUCTION IN PERIMETER OF COMPANY.SEES IN Q4 2018 POSITIVE ORGANIC DEVELOPMENT OF REVENUES AND CONTRIBUTION FROM ACQUISITION OF CHELEO AND GROWTH OF EBITDA; PROFITABILITY SUBSTANTIALLY IN LINE WITH LAST YEAR.  Full Article

TXT e solutions Executes Agreement For Acquisition Of Cheleo
Tuesday, 31 Jul 2018 

July 31 (Reuters) - TXT e solutions SpA ::EXECUTED AGREEMENT FOR ACQUISITION OF CHELEO.CONSIDERATION FOR ACQUISITION OF 100% OF CHELEO IS EQUAL TO EUR 10 MILLION.CONSIDERATION TAKES INTO ACCOUNT NOT LESS THAN EUR 2 MILLION OF NET FINANCIAL POSITION.  Full Article

TXT e-solutions To Buy 100 Pct Of Fintech Company Cheleo
Wednesday, 25 Jul 2018 

July 26 (Reuters) - TXT E-SOLUTIONS SPA : :SAID ON WEDNESDAY THAT ITS BOARD HAD APPROVED ACQUISITION OF FINTECH COMPANY CHELEO.CLOSING IS SCHEDULED FOR END-JULY.CONSIDERATION FOR 100 PCT STAKE IN CHELEO AMOUNTS TO EUR 10 MLN.  Full Article

TXT e-solutions Q1 Net Profit Down At EUR 0.5 Mln
Thursday, 10 May 2018 

May 11 (Reuters) - TXT e-solutions SpA ::REPORTED ON THURSDAY Q1 REVENUE EUR 9.4 MLN, UP 4.9 PCT YEAR ON YEAR.Q1 NET PROFIT EUR 0.5 MLN VS EUR 0.6 MLN YEAR AGO.SEES IN Q2 POSITIVE ORGANIC DEVELOPMENT OF REVENUES.SEES IN Q2 PROFITABILITY SUBSTANTIALLY IN LINE WITH 2017.  Full Article

TXT E Solutions Q4 Net Profit Up At EUR 66.3 Mln
Thursday, 8 Mar 2018 

March 8 (Reuters) - Txt E Solutions Spa ::SAYS FY REVENUES € 35.9 MILLION (+8.4%).SAYS PROPOSED DIVIDEND € 1.00 (€ 0.30 IN 2016).SAYS FY NET PROFIT (INCLUDING DISCONTINUED OPERATIONS) EUR 68.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 5.6 MILLION YEAR AGO.Q4 NET PROFIT EUR 66.3 MILLION VERSUS EUR 1.9 MILLION YEAR AGO.SEASONALITY AND WEAKNESS IN FINAL MARKETS COULD LEAD TO LOWER PROFITABILITY IN Q1 2018.  Full Article

TXT e solutions 9-month net profit down at EUR 2.2 mln
Tuesday, 7 Nov 2017 

Nov 7 (Reuters) - TXT E SOLUTIONS SPA ::9-MONTH REVENUE EUR ‍​26.0 MILLION VERSUS EUR 23.5 MILLION YEAR AGO.9-MONTH NET PROFIT EUR 2.2 ‍​MILLION VERSUS EUR 3.6 MILLION YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Italy - Factors to watch on Nov. 6

The following factors could affect Italian markets on Tuesday.