UBM PLC (UBM.L)
16 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 14 (Reuters) - UBM Plc
UK's CMA (Competition and Markets Authority): Has today accepted undertakings in lieu of reference to phase 2 given by GTCR .GTCR and PR Newswire merger will therefore not be referred to phase 2; undertakings which have been signed by GTCR will come into effect from this date. Full Article
UK's CMA:UK's CMA considered GTCR Undertakings offered; considers undertaking offered might be accepted to remedy substantial decrease of competition for GTCR/PR Newswire deal. Full Article
Competition and Markets Authority : To refer acquisition by GTCR Canyon Holdings of PR Newswire for phase 2 investigation unless parties offer acceptable undertakings Link to source: (http://bit.ly/28ITo7z) (((Bengaluru Newsroom +91 806 749 1136);)). Full Article
(Adds company news items, futures) Nov 14 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 7 points lower at 7,407.7 on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.10 percent ahead of the cash market open. * VODAFONE: Vodafone , the world's second-largest mobile operator, raised its forecast for full-year earnings growth to around 10 percent, from 4-8 percent, on Tuesday after reporting a strong first-half helped by demand for data and
- Are JD Sports Fashion plc, John Wood Group plc and UBM plc 'screaming buys' after today's updates?
- Are Dividends At National Express Group PLC, Diageo plc And UBM plc About To Explode?
- What This Top Dividend Portfolio Is Holding Now: GlaxoSmithKline plc, Inmarsat Plc And UBM Plc
- Today's Mid-Cap Losers: UBM Plc, Hardy Oil & Gas plc And Lancashire Holdings Limited
- UBM plc Announces Acquisition Strategy To Dominate Fragmented Events Market
- UBM plc Announces Seatrade & Catersource Acquisitions