Unilever PLC (ULVR.L)
20 Mar 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
S. Africa's Competition Tribunal Says Unilever’s Application For Immunity Cannot Be Used As Evidence Against It
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Unilever PLC
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Unilever PLC
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Unilever PLC
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Unilever PLC
Nov 30 (Reuters) - Unilever PLC
Nov 27 (Reuters) - :UNILEVER ENTERS EXCLUSIVE TALKS TO BUY HORLICKS UNIT FROM GSK - FT. Full Article
Oct 26 (Reuters) - Unilever PLC
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Unilever PLC
Unilever's Chairman Says Reports Of Co Leaving UK Could Not Be Further From Truth - The Daily Telegraph
Sept 25 (Reuters) - :UNILEVER'S CHAIRMAN DEKKERS SAYS 2 OF 3 OPERATING DIVISIONS AT UNILEVER WILL REMAIN HEADQUARTERED FROM ITS OFFICES IN LONDON - THE DAILY TELEGRAPH.UNILEVER'S CHAIRMAN DEKKERS SAYS CO EMPLOYS ABOUT 7,000 PEOPLE ACROSS UK, WHICH WILL NOT CHANGE AS RESULT OF BOARD’S PROPOSALS - THE DAILY TELEGRAPH.UNILEVER'S CHAIRMAN SAYS UK SHAREHOLDERS WILL STILL BE ABLE TO BUY AND SELL SHARES ON LSE; WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE DIVIDENDS IN STERLING - THE DAILY TELEGRAPH.UNILEVER'S CHAIRMAN SAYS DIVIDENDS WILL NOT FACE A NEW FORM OF TAX UNDER A DUTCH HOLDING COMPANY STRUCTURE - THE DAILY TELEGRAPH.UNILEVER'S CHAIRMAN SAYS BOARD REVIEW SHOWED THAT MOVING TO A SINGLE LEGAL ENTITY, TO BE LOCATED IN THE NETHERLANDS, WOULD SIMPLIFY UNILEVER - THE DAILY TELEGRAPH. Full Article
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Unilever PLC
NEW YORK, March 18 JPMorgan Chase & Co is testing neuroscience-based video games to help recruit interns, as it seeks to increase the diversity of its workforce by broadening its candidate pool.
- Are these the only three stocks in the FTSE 100 worth buying?
- Are these two FTSE 100 favourites massively over-priced?
- Why now is the perfect time to buy these 3 super income stocks
- Why I’m waiting for a pullback on these three core holdings
- Three dividend champions at the top of my shopping list
- Should you be worried about weak sales growth at Unilever plc, J Sainsbury plc and Marks and Spencer Group Plc?