Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Dec 15 (Reuters) - Vodafone India::VODAFONE INDIA SAYS MANISH DAWAR TO TAKE OVER FROM THOMAS REISTEN AS CFO OF CO FROM JAN 1. Full Article
Dec 8 (Reuters) - Vodafone Group
Nov 16 (Reuters) - Vodafone Group Plc
Vvodafone India, Idea Cellular to sell standalone tower businesses in India to ATC Telecom Infrastructure
Nov 13 (Reuters) - VODAFONE GROUP PLC
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Vodafone Group Plc
July 31 (Reuters) - Vodafone Group Plc
June 26 (Reuters) - Sky Network Television Ltd
Sky Network Television Ltd
Vodafone Group Plc
CEO Vittorio Colao of Vodafone Group
* VODAFONE INDIA SAYS MANISH DAWAR TO TAKE OVER FROM THOMAS REISTEN AS CFO OF CO FROM JAN 1 Source text: [Vodafone India announces that Manish Dawar will take over from Thomas Reisten as the Chief Financial Officer of Vodafone India with effect from January 1, 2018. Based in Mumbai, he will report into Sunil Sood, Managing Director & CEO, Vodafone India. Thomas Reisten, after completing a successful 4-year stint with Vodafone India, will be moving to a new senior role within the Vodafone Group.]
- Should you buy Brammer plc and Vodafone Group plc following today's news?
- Is Vodafone Group plc dealing a death blow to BT Group plc?
- Are these 3 top stocks still mighty income machines?
- Are these 3 media stocks set to soar in a post-Brexit world?
- Can Vodafone Group plc, Centrica plc and Pearson plc afford to pay their chunky dividends?
- Are these the FTSE 100's 'safest' dividend stocks?