Worldpay Group PLC (WPG.L)
13 Dec 2017
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 27 (Reuters) - Vantiv Inc
Nov 27 (Reuters) - Worldpay Group Plc
: Worldpay - Bookrunner says upsized deal size by 50m to 350m shares ; orders below 282p per share are likely to miss the transaction Further company coverage: [WPG.L] ((Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org;)). Full Article
: Worldpay - Bookrunner says price guidance of 282p-285p; books covered throughout that range Further company coverage: [WPG.L] ((Bangalore.email@example.com;)). Full Article
Bookrunner: Bookrunner says Worldpay share placement books are covered Further company coverage: [WPG.L] (Bengaluru Newsroom) ((+91 806 749 1136;)). Full Article
BofA Merrill Lynch
Nets: Says banks and advisors will receive 475 million Danish crowns ($71.1 million) in relation to IPO($1 = 6.6768 Danish crowns) (Copenhagen newsroom) ((firstname.lastname@example.org; +45 33 96 96 55;)). Full Article
LONDON, Dec 6 Whitbread shares jumped more than 7 percent on Wednesday after U.S.-based hedge fund Sachem Head Capital Management declared a 3.4 percent stake in the British hotel and coffee chain operator.
- Are these stocks 'brilliant buys' or 'shocking sells' after today's news?
- Why are Barclays plc, Anglo American plc and Worldpay Group plc so cheap?
- Are Tesco plc, Worldpay Group plc and Sirius Minerals plc shares about to skyrocket?
- 3 FTSE 100 stocks with 'explosive' growth potential: Worldpay Group plc, Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc and Paddy Power Betfair plc ord eur0.09
- Is It The Right Time To Buy Worldpay Group plc & 88 Energy Ltd?
- Should You Buy Worldpay Group plc For 2016?