WPP PLC (WPP.L)
17 Dec 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 8 (Reuters) - :MARTIN SORRELL IS IN TALKS TO BUY MIGHTYHIVE, A US PROGRAMMATIC ADVERTISING COMPANY - FT, CITING SOURCES. Full Article
Oct 29 (Reuters) - Grey Group::GREY GROUP AGREES TO ACQUIRE MAJORITY STAKE IN AUTUMN WORLDWIDE.GREY GROUP - ANUSHA SHETTY WILL CONTINUE TO HEAD AUTUMN OPERATIONS. Full Article
Sept 26 (Reuters) - WPP Plc
Sept 23 (Reuters) - :WPP CONSIDERS MERGER OF YOUNG & RUBICAM AND DIGITAL AD FIRM VML- WSJ , CITING SOURCES. Full Article
Aug 30 (Reuters) - :MARK READ TO BE REVEALED AS NEW CEO OF WPP NEXT WEEK - FT, CITING SOURCES. Full Article
July 27 (Reuters) - :WPP VETERAN MARK READ HAS EMERGED AS LEADING CANDIDATE TO SUCCEED MARTIN SORRELL AS CEO - WSJ. Full Article
July 5 (Reuters) - WPP PLC
April 13 (Reuters) - :BOARD OF WPP WEIGHING CONTINGENCY PLANS IN THE EVENT CHIEF EXECUTIVE MARTIN SORRELL LEAVES THE COMPANY- WSJ, CITING SOURCES.IF SORRELL DEPARTS, BOARD IS CONSIDERING TAPPING WPP VETERANS MARK READ AND ANDREW SCOTT TO BE CO-CEOS- WSJ, CITING SOURCES. Full Article
Dec 18 (Reuters) - WPP Plc
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Asatsu-Dk Inc <9747.T>::BAIN CAPITAL COMPLETES TENDER OFFER WORTH 87.05 PERCENT OF JAPAN'S ASATSU-DK VOTING RIGHTS - FILING. Full Article
MUMBAI, Dec 14 As the celebrations from what many in India are calling the wedding of the year wind down, all eyes are now turning to the multi-million dollar mansion that Isha Ambani, the daughter of India's richest man will move into with husband, Anand Piramal.
- Are these FTSE 100 performers still a buy after today's results?
- Is it too late to buy rapid risers ARM Holdings plc, WPP plc ord 10p and Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc?
- How Lloyds Banking Group plc and WPP plc ord 10p can help you grow richer!
- Why Barclays plc, WPP plc ord 10p and Aviva plc are 'no brainers'!
- Are shareholders right to revolt over £14m+ CEO paycheques at BP Plc, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc and WPP plc ord 10p?
- Should you buy Whitbread plc, ARM Holdings plc or WPP plc for your ISA?