Whitbread PLC (WTB.L)
18 Dec 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Whitbread Plc
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Whitbread PLC
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Whitbread PLC
Oct 5 (Reuters) - Whitbread PLC
Aug 31 (Reuters) - Elliott Advisors (UK) Limited :ELLIOTT ADVISORS (UK) LIMITED- ("ELLIOTT") NOTES TODAY'S ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING PROPOSED SALE OF COSTA TO COCA-COLA COMPANY.ELLIOTT- LOOKS FORWARD TO CONTINUING TO ENGAGE WITH THEM TO MAXIMISE VALUE OF REMAINING BUSINESSES. Full Article
Coca-Cola CEO, On Costa Deal, Says "We Can Introduce Different Formats As A Total Beverage Provider" - CNBC
Aug 31 (Reuters) - :COCA-COLA CEO JAMES QUINCEY SAYS "IF WE COME TO U.S., IT'S MORE LIKELY TO BE IN SUPPORT OF FOOD SERVICE, NOT STORES" - CNBC.COCA-COLA CEO JAMES QUINCEY, ON COSTA DEAL, SAYS "WE CAN INTRODUCE DIFFERENT FORMATS AS A TOTAL BEVERAGE PROVIDER" - CNBC.COCA-COLA CEO JAMES QUINCEY SAYS THERE ARE A LOT OF STORES IN U.S., THERE IS MORE ROOM FOR GROWTH IN EUROPE AND ASIA - CNBC. Full Article
Aug 31 (Reuters) - Whitbread CEO::SAYS THE PRICE OFFERED BY COCA COLA FOR COSTA COFFEE IS SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER THAN ANYTHING WE COULD ACHIEVE BY A DEMERGER - BBC RADIO.SAYS THIS IS A SIGNIFICANT PREMIUM TO ANYTHING WE COULD ACHIEVE BY SPINNING IT OFF ALONE.SAYS WE CAN MAKE A BIG CONTRIBUTION TO THE PENSION FUND.SAYS YOU COULD SEE COSTA COFFEE IN EVERY PLACE THAT YOU SEE COCA COLA TODAY, INCLUDING VENDING MACHINES. Full Article
Aug 31 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co
July 2 (Reuters) - :COSTA COFFEE OWNER WHITBREAD CUTTING HUNDREDS OF MANAGEMENT ROLES - THE INDEPENDENT.WHITBREAD WILL LET AT LEAST 250 MANAGERS GO AS PART OF A RESTRUCTURING OF ITS RESTAURANT BUSINESS - THE INDEPENDENT. Full Article
June 27 (Reuters) - Whitbread PLC
Dec 12 U.S. activist hedge fund Elliott Management announced on Wednesday that it had taken a stake in French drinks maker Pernod Ricard worth more than 930 million euros ($1.05 billion).
- These FTSE 100 stars have exploded in Q3! And they're not finished yet
- Is now the time to buy Tesco plc, Whitbread plc & Prudential plc?
- Why I'm bullish on Tullow Oil plc, Whitbread plc and Boohoo.Com plc
- Whitbread plc, Shire plc and Marshalls plc beg your attention following the referendum sell-off
- Will a plummeting pound boost tourism shares like Merlin Entertainments plc, Whitbread plc & Marston's plc?
- Why earnings are expected to explode at AstraZeneca plc, Whitbread plc and Photo-Me International plc!