CLP Holdings Ltd (0002.HK)
22 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|76||1997||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|56||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|64||1999||Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|54||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|60||2010||Group Director and Vice Chairman - CLP Power Hong Kong|
- Wanted - An Australian energy policy to kickstart A$25 billion of investment
- China shares climb as policymakers vow more support
- UPDATE 2-Australia's AGL seeks new CEO at tricky time for power industry
- Hong Kong shares up on Beijing stimulus hopes
- China stocks extend rebound as healthcare, consumer firms rally; Hong Kong up