Bank of East Asia Ltd (0023.HK)
26 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|79||1997||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive|
|57||2009||Deputy Chief Executive, Chief Investment Officer|
|58||2009||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer|
|67||Independent Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|72||Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
- Hong Kong shares end lower; ZTE ban reignites trade war fears
- CORRECTED-Hong Kong shares rebound sharply as fears of a trade war ease
- RPT-UPDATE 1-HK-based Bank of East Asia's 2017 profit soars on asset sales
- UPDATE 1-HK-based Bank of East Asia's 2017 profit soars on asset sales
- HK-based Bank of East Asia's 2017 profit soars on asset sales