Bank of East Asia Ltd (0023.HK)
15 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|78||1997||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive|
|56||2009||Deputy Chief Executive, Chief Investment Officer|
|57||2009||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer|
|71||Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|66||Independent Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
- RPT-China stocks rise as blue chips rebound; Tencent leads Hong Kong higher
- China stocks rise as blue chips rebound; Tencent leads Hong Kong higher
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Hong Kong shares fall sharply as tech shares plunge
- Hong Kong's Bank of East Asia to sell $138 mln consumer finance businesses