Shui On Land Ltd (0272.HK)
23 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2011||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|50||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|59||Director - Human Resources|
|57||1997||Director - Development Planning and Design|
|42||2016||Executive Director of Shui On Management Limited and Managing Director of Feng Cheng Property Management|
- BRIEF-Shui On Land Sees Increase In FY Unaudited Profit Attributable Of Not Less Than 50% Over Previous Year
- BRIEF-Shui On Land Ltd Posts Jan Contracted Property Sales Of Rmb408 Mln
- BRIEF-Shui On Land Board Notes Increase In Price And Trading Volume Of Shares Of Co On 9 Feb
- BRIEF-Shui On Land Clarifies On Media Coverage Regarding Potential Privatisation
- Hong Kong's Shui On Land says controlling shareholder in talks with banks