Shui On Land Ltd (0272.HK)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2011||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|50||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|59||Director - Human Resources|
|57||1997||Director - Development Planning and Design|
|42||2016||Executive Director of Shui On Management Limited and Managing Director of Feng Cheng Property Management|
- BRIEF-Shui On Land April Contracted Property Sales Rmb416 Mln
- BRIEF-Shui On Land Announces Further Issue Of Rmb600 Million 6.875 Pct Senior Notes Due 2021
- BRIEF-Shui On Land Says Unit And WHSO Entered Into A Termination Agreement With Citic China
- BRIEF-Shui On Land Posts March Contracted Property Sales Of Rmb978 Mln
- BRIEF-Shui On Land Posts FY Profit Attributable RMB1,669 Mln, Up 53 Pct