Kong Sun Holdings Ltd (0295.HK)
23 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2017||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|38||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-Kong Sun Holdings Updates On Proposed Non-Public Issuance Of Green Corporate Bonds
- BRIEF-Kong Sun Holdings Sees Increase In FY Net Profit By Not Less Than About 82.5 Pct
- BRIEF-Kong Sun Holdings Posts Jan Generated Electricity In An Aggregate Volume Of About 117,934 Megawatt-Hour
- BRIEF-Kong Sun Holdings Posts FY Electricity Generation Of About 1,566,354 MWh
- BRIEF-Kong Sun Holdings Says Unit Received No Objection Letter From SSE For Asset-Backed Securities