Tingyi Cayman Islands Holding Corp (0322.HK)
20 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2015||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|59||2015||Chief Executive Officer|
|55||2013||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|46||Chief Financial Officer|
|59||2005||Executive President of the Group’s Beverage Business|
- UPDATE 1-China's Tingyi 2017 profit soars 57 pct, raw material costs pose challenge
- China's Tingyi net profit climbs 57 pct, ending 4 yrs of declining growth
- BRIEF-Tingyi Cayman Islands Says FY Profit Attributable RMB1.82 Bln
- BRIEF-Tingyi Cayman Islands To Buy Food Products From Weizhen Investment For 3 Years
- BRIEF-Tingyi Cayman Islands Holding Corp Entered Into Agreement With Ting Chuan