China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (0386.HK)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||2016||President, Vice Chairman of the Board|
|50||2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|55||2016||Senior Vice President, Executive Director|
|54||2015||Senior Vice President, Director|
- China stocks play catch-up after Lunar New Year holiday; HK pulls back
- Hong Kong stocks end firmer, H-shares rise ahead of China reopening
- Hong Kong shares rise sharply ahead of Lunar New Year holiday
- Hong Kong shares rebound, ride global markets
- How soaring U.S. oil exports to China are transforming the global oil game