Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd (0388.HK)
22 Mar 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2018||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|57||2010||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|51||2017||Group Chief Financial Officer|
|37||2017||Chief Executive - The London Metal Exchange|
|54||2016||Chief Executive, LME Clear|
- RPT-Singapore Exchange under pressure as HKEX jostles for China market
- Singapore Exchange under pressure as HKEX jostles for China market
- Brokers oppose transparency regulation, but LME has to comply
- LME launches seven new contracts to try to boost volumes, profit
- UPDATE 1-LME launches seven new contracts to try to boost volumes, profit