Haitong International Securities Group Ltd (0665.HK)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|47||2011||Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director|
|51||2010||Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|54||2017||Group Chief Operating Officer, Company Secretary|
|41||2018||Executive Director, Member of Executive Committee|
- BRIEF-Haitong International Securities Appoints Sun Tong As Executive Director
- BRIEF-Haitong International Securities Updates On Facility Agreement
- BRIEF-Haitong International Securities Group FY Net Profit Attributable HK$ 3.03 Bln Vs Hk$1.68 Bln
- BRIEF-Haitong International Securities Group Says Ji Yuguang Will Retire As Chairman
- BRIEF-LSC Announces Engagement With Haitong International Capital For Review Of Strategic Alternatives In Asia