Hong Kong International Construction Investment Management Group Co Ltd (0687.HK)
18 Sep 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|38||2018||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|36||2018||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|60||2017||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, President - Operations|
|54||2017||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|51||2017||Vice President - Operations|
- Hifood Group slumps 11 pct, leading slide in shares of HNA's HK-listed units
- Hifood Group slumps 11 percent, leading slide in shares of HNA's HK-listed units
- BRIEF-HNA Infrastructure Pushes For Planned Stake Buys In Hong Kong Int'l Construction Investment, Dufry AG
- BRIEF-HNA Infrastructure Investment To Buy Stakes In Four Firms
- BRIEF-HNA Infrastructure Investment To Buy Stakes In Hong Kong International Construction Investment, Dufry AG