China Overseas Land & Investment Ltd (0688.HK)
23 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|50||2017||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|62||2010||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|52||2010||Vice President, Chief Architect, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-China Overseas Land & Investment Posts Jan 2018 Contracted Property Sales Of Hk$25.826 Bln
- BRIEF-China Overseas Land & Investment Acquires 4 Parcels Of Land In January
- Bank of China pledges $32 bln in funding to spur rental housing market
- Property, consumer firms help China shares recover; Hong Kong also up
- BRIEF-China Overseas Land & Investment Posts Land Premium Payable Of Rmb962.68 Mln In Dec 2017