Qianhai Health Holdings Ltd (0911.HK)
26 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||2016||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|44||2017||Deputy Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|33||Chief Financial Officer, Company Secretary|
|62||2016||Independent Non-Executive Director|
- BRIEF-Qianhai Health Holdings Proposes Share Buy Back Pursuant To General Mandate
- BRIEF-Qianhai Health Says FY Profit Attributable HK$35.9 Million
- BRIEF-Qianhai Health Holdings' Unit Enters Into Loan Agreement To Loan HK$57.5 Mln
- BRIEF-Qianhai Health Announces Provision Of Financial Assistance By Unit
- BRIEF-Qianhai Health Expects To Record A Net Profit For FY