Beijing Properties (Holdings) Ltd (0925.HK)
17 Aug 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||2017||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|49||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|53||2016||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|43||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Financial Controller, Executive Director, Company Secretary|
|51||2016||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director|
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Beijing Properties' unit plans to sell properties interest to ESR Cayman
- BRIEF-Beijing Properties' Unit To Buy 50 Pct Stake In Tianjin Beijing Inland Port For Rmb111 Mln
- BRIEF-Beijing Properties (Holdings) Says FY Consol Profit Attributable Rose By HK$185.5 Mln