Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp (0981.HK)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2015||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|53||2017||Co-Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director|
|65||2017||Co-Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|60||2017||Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|52||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Strategic Planning, Executive Director, Joint Company Secretary|
- BRIEF-Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp Says Qtrly Profit Attributable $47.7 Mln
- BRIEF-Semiconductor Manufacturing International Says SMIC Holdings & Others Enter JV Agreement
- BRIEF-Semiconductor Manufacturing International Announces Disposal Of Unvalued Assets For $20 Mln
- BRIEF-Unisplendour Technology (Holdings) Acquired Shares in Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation
- BRIEF-Gigadevice Semiconductor bought HK$532.5 mln worth of shares placed by SMIC