Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp (0981.HK)
15 Oct 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2015||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|53||2017||Co-Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director|
|65||2017||Co-Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|52||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Strategic Planning, Executive Director, Joint Company Secretary|
|68||2013||Executive Vice President - Worldwide Sales & Marketing|
- China lures chip talent from Taiwan with fat salaries, perks
- INSIGHT-China lures chip talent from Taiwan with fat salaries, perks
- BRIEF-Semiconductor Manufacturing International Enters Agreement To Establish IPV Capital Global Technology Fund
- BRIEF-Semiconductor Manufacturing International To Issue Datang PSCS In Principal Amount Of $200 Mln
- Exclusive: China looks to speed up chip plans as U.S. trade tensions boil - sources