CK Infrastructure Holdings Ltd (1038.HK)
21 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||1996||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|66||1997||Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|65||2003||Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|55||2011||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|47||2018||Chief Executive Officer - EnviroNZ|
- Hong Kong stocks slide on mainland market U-turn
- Hong Kong shares fall amid economic worries, trade talk uncertainty
- UPDATE 1-Australia's APA slumps as govt opposes HK gas pipeline buyout
- Australia's APA Group slumps as govt opposes Hong Kong buyout
- UPDATE 1-Australia set to block Hong Kong-based CK Group's $9.4 bln bid for APA