Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd (1114.HK)
16 Oct 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2002||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|59||2006||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|55||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|54||2016||Chairman of the Board of Director of Shenyang Automotive|
|2017||Executive Vice President|
- Renault-Brilliance plans electric vans to buck China slowdown
- UPDATE 1-Renault-Brilliance plans electric vans to buck China slowdown
- Renault-Brilliance venture plans seven new models for China
- German stocks - Factors to watch on Oct. 15
- BMW to buy control of China venture in 'new era' for foreign carmakers |