Xtep International Holdings Ltd (1368.HK)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|44||Founder, Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|39||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Company Secretary|
|42||2008||Vice President, Executive Director|
|38||2008||Vice President, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-Xtep International Holdings Updates On Q1 China Business Average Same Store Sales
- BRIEF-Xtep International Holdings Posts FY Profit Attributable RMB408.1 Mln, Down 22.7 Pct
- BRIEF-Xtep International Holdings Updates On Performance In Fourth Quarter Of 2017
- BRIEF-Xtep International Resolves To Apply Not More Than HK$150 Mln For Open-Market Share Repurchases
- BRIEF-Xtep International Expects To Record Decrease In Consolidated Net Profit For FY