Central China Securities Co Ltd (1375.HK)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2018||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|46||2018||President, Executive Director|
|45||2012||Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, General Accountant|
|44||2015||Chief Risk Officer|
- BRIEF-Central China Securities Co Posts April Net Profit RMB18.7 MLN
- BRIEF-Central China Securities Co Appoints Chang Junsheng As President
- BRIEF-Central China Securities' Jian Mingjun Resigns As Company's President, Remains As Chairman
- BRIEF-Central China Securities Co Posts QTRLY Net Profit Attributable RMB 101.8 MLN
- BRIEF-Central China Securities Posts March Net Profit Of RMB2.3 Mln