Sakata Seed Corp (1377.T)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2007||President, Executive President, Representative Director|
|67||2009||Senior Managing Director, Senior Managing Executive Officer|
|51||2013||Managing Director, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Overseas Sales|
|51||2013||Managing Director, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Domestic Whole Sales|
|51||2013||Managing Director, Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Research, Manager of Heredity Material Office|
- BRIEF-Sakata Seed to set up 95-pct-owned seed subsidiary in Argentina
- Nikkei firm after setting 2-year high, advance slowed by yen's bounce
- CORRECTED-Nikkei extends 2-year highs on upbeat global outlook, Japan Display rallies
- BRIEF- Sakata Seed buys Jordan-based firm Al Mourog Al Kasbah for Agri & Vet Co.
- BRIEF-Sakata Seed to set up wholly owned unit Sakata Vietnam