Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (1398.HK)
18 Apr 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2016||Chairman of the Board, Executive Director|
|50||2016||Vice Chairman of the Board, Executive Director, Head of the Bank|
|52||2010||Chief Information Officer|
|55||2016||Chief Risk Officer|
|55||2016||Executive Director, Deputy Head of the Bank|
- Hong Kong shares rise as China's economy seen stabilising
- China shares recoup losses on stronger home prices data
- China March new bank loans seen rebounding, further easing expected: Reuters poll
- POLL-China March new bank loans seen rebounding, further easing expected
- UAE's RAKBANK plans $500 mln sale of five-year bonds