Inpex Corp (1605.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2010||President, Chairman & President of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
|64||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Finance & Accounting, Director|
|66||2017||Executive Vice President, Director|
|2017||Executive Vice President|
|63||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Ichthys Business, President of Subsidiary, Director|
- Nikkei rises after ECB, looks past BOJ to focus on trade woes
- Chevron starts second production unit at Wheatstone LNG in Australia
- Nikkei rises after ECB's decision; chip-related shares tumble
- Nikkei drops as hawkish Fed and trade concerns curb risk appetite
- Nikkei drops, risk sentiment hit by hawkish Fed tone, trade war worries