Inpex Corp (1605.T)
15 Nov 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2018||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|62||2018||President, Representative Director|
|65||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Finance & Accounting, Director|
|2017||Managing Executive Officer, Deputy Chief Director of Finance & Accounting, General Manager of Finance Unit|
|63||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Technology, Director|
- Nikkei ends higher in choppy trade; utility cos outperform on drop in oil
- Nikkei edges lower in choppy trade; resource shares underperform
- Nikkei rises to 2-1/2-week high, Toshiba jumps on cost cuts
- RPT-Japan's Inpex ships 1st LNG cargo from Ichthys project
- Japan's Inpex ships 1st LNG cargo from Ichthys project