Japan Petroleum Exploration Co Ltd (1662.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|77||2016||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|67||2018||President, Executive President, Chairman & President of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
|63||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales, Director|
|63||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director|
|63||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Domestic Business, Director|
- Japanese stocks end 3-day losing run; trade woes cap gains
- Japanese shares inch up, trade concerns cap gains
- Nikkei edges up but gains limited ahead of U.S.-China meeting
- Nikkei barely moves as market waits anxiously for U.S.-China meeting
- Nikkei ends higher in choppy trade; utility cos outperform on drop in oil