Japan Petroleum Exploration Co Ltd (1662.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|77||2016||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|67||2018||President, Executive President, Chairman & President of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
|63||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales, Director|
|63||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director|
|63||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Domestic Business, Director|
- Japanese stocks buoyed by oil shares; Sony surges on hedge fund's break-up call
- Oil shares support Nikkei; Sony surges on hedge fund's break-up call
- Nikkei tumbles on global slowdown worries; SoftBank Group, exporters weigh
- CORRECTED-Nikkei hits over 4-1/2-month low as global slowdown worries loom large
- Nikkei drops as U.S.-China trade tensions flare; Sprint sale doubt hits Softbank