Japan Petroleum Exploration Co Ltd (1662.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|76||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|66||2016||President, Representative Executive Officer, President of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
|68||2014||Vice President, Executive Officer, Chief Director of Soma Project, Representative Director|
|62||2016||Senior Managing Director, Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales, Deputy Chief Director of Project|
|62||2017||Senior Managing Director, Executive Officer, Chief Director of Wide-area Gas Supply, Deputy Chief Director of Soma Project|
- Nikkei falls on weak industrial data, BOJ move to cut long bond buying
- Nikkei snaps 3-day rising streak; BOJ's move to cut bond buying hits mood
- Japan stocks gain in thin trade, defensive sector gets boost
- Nikkei edges up, supported by gains in defensive stocks
- Nikkei falls to 1-month low, weighed by weakness in Apple suppliers