Obayashi Corp (1802.T)
23 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2009||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|70||2007||President, Representative Director|
|68||2012||Executive Vice President, Representative Director|
|67||2017||Executive Vice President, Director of Construction Business in Main Tokyo Office, Manager of Tokyo Office, Representative Director|
|64||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Techno Business Construction, Director|
- Nikkei flat as weaker domestic demand-sensitive stocks offset cyclicals' gains
- Nikkei inches up as financials cushion slide in construction stocks
- Nikkei falls as construction sector weighs; Japan Display jumps
- UPDATE 1-Taisei shares fall 4 pct after report on maglev project bid
- Taisei shares fall 4 pct after report on maglev project bid