CGN Power Co Ltd (1816.HK)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2014||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|51||2014||President, Executive Director|
|49||2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|49||2016||General Manager - Investor Relations Department, Joint Company Secretary|
- Chinese state nuclear firm CGN Power proposes plan for Shenzhen listing
- Hong Kong stocks end at five-week low led by property shares
- GRAPHIC-China's H-share reform will benefit HK markets, but immediate upside limited
- China stocks ease on profit-taking; Hong Kong also down
- Hong Kong stocks rise the most in 3 months to 10-year high