Dah Chong Hong Holdings Ltd (1828.HK)
20 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2014||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|55||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|53||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|56||2014||Corporate Director - Corporate Planning, Management of the Group|
- Chinese investor group buying control of Australia's Nature's Care
- UPDATE 2-Chinese investor group buying control of Australia's Nature's Care
- BRIEF-Dah Chong Hong Says Lau Sei Keung To Retire As Executive Director
- BRIEF-Dah Chong Hong Holdings FY Profit Attributable Up 56.9 Pct To Hk$802 Mln
- BRIEF-Dah Chong Hong Sees FY Net Profit Up Over 50 Pct