Sunac China Holdings Ltd (1918.HK)
21 Sep 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2015||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|47||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|43||2015||Chief Financial Officer and Executive President|
|50||Executive President of Company and Chairman of Regional Company in Shanghai|
|47||Executive President of the Group and the President of the Central China regional branch|
- China's Sunac stops diversification plans after Leshi impairment
- Breakingviews - China’s stealth housing support is looking wobbly
- UPDATE 1-China's July property investment grows at fastest pace in 2-years
- Developer China Evergrande says H1 core profit to more than double
- Chinese developers rush for dollar bonds, raising $2.6 billion